May 8, 2009

Your hand in mine

Today was an emotional day for better and for worse.  It's so hard when you have to come to grips with things about your life that you can't change.  You think for so long that you are ok and strong enough to deal with the issues of being a person, a daughter, a christian, a survivor, for simply just being but sometimes you have to allow those issues to develop into tears and let them leave you.  Yes at that moment you may feel the most pain, but once they are gone you are shown God's glory.  He allowed those things into your life and to happen to you all for one purpose, to allow you to learn.  If you deserve it or not, he knows why.  I always find such peace in knowing this.  But today was also a day of great joy.  I am surrounded by people who love me and the Lord reminded me of that today, I don't think there is a better feeling than that of love. 

1 comment:

davey said...

deep stuff my friend.