May 5, 2009

Still makes me cry

After 3 or so months I still die inside every time I think of Domino Magazine not being published anymore. Although I have no idea who thought that would be a good idea, I guess I must deal with the facts of life. DOMINO IS GONE. With this being said I am sure my collection of photos from www.dominomag.com (which is now architecture digest, blah) will be the main contribution to my inspiration in general.  

I just wanted to have an official I guess I could say Funeral for my beloved Domino Magazine.  Goodbye. 

Here is a photo to introduce my own personal computer document shrine of the beloved Magazine.

This one is special to me, as it was the very first inspiration for my first college bedroom I was able to design all on my own.  Which has now developed into an ongoing obsession. Great. 


No comments: