May 6, 2009

Can anyone say free food

I am so thankful for Oprah and her smart use of her money sometimes, like today.  She has released a coupon for KFC where you get a whole meal FREE. I am all for any type of free thing, especially food.  Oh I can't wait to go use my coupon with Colton tonight when he gets done working on his senior project for the day. 

Today is going to be a good cheap date night.  KFC for dinner FREE with our coupons and a $1.00 movie from our redbox down the street.  Now that is living on a college budget (which I am usually bad at)

Thanks Oprah for feeding me. 

1 comment:

Alex said...

Can you say, tell me next time!!! :) I totally went to KFC was trapped in the fast food line for 45 minutes and didn't know there was free food!!!!!!!!! Plus they ran out of Mac N Cheese by the time I ordered. :( Girl when Oprah tells you this, text me haha