May 10, 2009

From Dugie

I wish I was young enough to doodle on the wall as innocently and cute as this little boy did.  From the moment I saw this I thought how amazing to be a mother, to see your child's uniqueness form.  Note how the little boy made the o's into hearts, just precious.  Maybe when I go home to see my mom she will let me paint a little message for her on the wall, but I doubt it.  I can honestly say my Mother is my everything.  She is my best friend, there for me whenever I get down and am not strong enough to handle the pain, when I am extremely happy and just need someone to be excited with me (even if she things it is stupid),  but most importantly as I have grown older she has become my very favorite person to spend time with.  I love her more than anything, forever and ever. 

No comments: