Oct 26, 2010

Don't buns work?

Throughout college I have learned a few things (or at least I hope so) but the number one thing I have learned is putting my hair in a bun at the top of my head equals less time getting ready. I know it isn't exactly the cutest thing ever but comfort is the most important thing at this point in my life. My mom hates that I do this and finally my fiance told me it's time to get over "the bun".

My hair is so long that I just don't know what to do with it. I guess I really need a trim or something so that I will start to wear my hair down like a normal person and try to look presentable seeings that I am about to graduate and join the "real world".

What do you think? bun or no?


2 comments:

court said...

Mine is to short for bun. but I def think bun and sweatpants are ok for college. I mean you will have to dress up when you get a real job so enjoy it now, and save the let down on the weekends or evenings. :)

Anonymous said...

My Mom use to have this bun...she still does.. and I love it. In fact girls look a lot cute in the bun.