Jun 4, 2009

Ballet goes punk

Does it really get any better than these ballet shoes? I don't think so.  Looking back on my life if I could change one thing at all it would be that I wouldn't have quite ballet for gymnastics.  As I have grown up my love for the grace and elegance of a ballerina and ballet in general has grown immensely.  I was able to take a ballet class for my Kinesiology credit at college this past semester and it reminded me how much it means to me.  I know this may sound crazy but you know how some people speak and feel so much emotion through their art, well that is how I feel about ballet.  Although at almost 21 I realize my dream of becoming a professional ballerina is over I can still enjoy a class every now and then and these shoes I believe are a must in my ballet wardrobe. 

No comments: